Sunday, March 30, 2014

Almost time for Fracture!

So we're almost ready to start the seven day countdown to Fracture!

 I have to admit, I'm really very nervous. Deviant was a kind of experiment in a lot of ways, a little fun to play around with the genre and to see what I could create. I loved writing the first book so much, and it was kind of wild to sit back and watch it humbly succeed in its own way. Now that I'm faced with putting out the second book, though, I'm petrified to say the least.

There is a dark and twisted tale about to unfold throughout this series, and I'm wondering how twisty it can get before you guys start to freak out!

The way I've put Zeth's story together is a little complex, and in each instalment another snippet of his past will be revealed, peeling the layers back a little further each time. Sometimes the reveals are going to make your heart ache for him (or at least that's the goal!) and sometimes they're going to make you want to slap him in the face as hard as you can. He and Sloane are about to embark on a very bumpy ride together!

I don't want to ruin anything by spilling what they're going to go through, but sufficed to say there will be lots of make up sex ;)

Anyway, I'm going to do my best to keep up to date with this here blog. Any author will tell you that's a lot harder than it sounds. I love hearing from you guys, so please make sure to comment when I post. That way I'll be motivated to keep on writing and posting hot teasers for you!

Speaking of teasers, here's one I made earlier...

;)



You likey?

No comments:

Post a Comment